Sign in to follow this  
Redman

Not a coues...BUT I'll take it

Greetings,

I finally was able to harvest a deer with my bow. This has been a great January, it started off with a heart breaker, but after hunting all but 4 days this month (going out after work, weekends, and my days off) I finally hit pay dirt.

My first shot entered the upper torso angled to hit the spine rendering its rear legs useless. I was able to run to it and put another arrow into it as it was trying to get away. It was getting dark and I was not going to have another heart break.

This month has been a blast. I have had a great hunt, traveled to many new areas and have hunted with good friends.... WHAT A GREAT TIME OF YEAR!! Only 335 days to wait!

Redman

post-295-1170176448.jpg

post-295-1170176471.jpg

Man I thought I was persistent hunting 15 days this january. Alot of hard went into that buck it sounds like and it is a dandy buck at that. Congratulations.

What a beauty!!

Congrats and well done!

:ph34r:

excellent buck - THat's what i like to see - 'grinnin from ear to ear' :D

way to stick with it!

Azp&Y

Doug

Sweeeeet!!!

I gotta get me a big ol' Mulie buck one of these days......

Congrat Man! B)

Nice buck congrats! I bet your heart was racin gettin to him to put that last arrow in him.....mine was just reading that!

That is a exccellent mulie!!!! Congrats!!! Nice Bow. AR? B)

mulie hunter,

It's an AR 34. I have had it for three years now. Its a great shooting bow, I almost picked up the Mach X a couple of weeks ago..... but now that money will now go for a mount!! I not complaining...still smileing!

Do you shoot an AR?

Redman

Nice buck congrats! I bet your heart was racin gettin to him to put that last arrow in him.....mine was just reading that!

ndaniel,

I'm not the clearest thinker when I get around deer (i suffer from buckitis) and the truth be told I missed once or twice while chasing him...but I knew one thing, this one was not getting away.

Redman