Sign in to follow this  
Little Creek Calls

East Valley Toms 1st Banquet June 21 at Bass Pro Shops

For those of you who don’t know there is a new chapter of the NWTF in the Phoenix area, the East Valley Toms. I didn’t know until recently when a friend told me he heard they were going to have a upcoming banquet. I got in touch with the chapter president and am meeting up with him tomorrow to give him a call that I will be donating for the banquet auction.

Their first Banquet will be this Saturday 6/21 at Bass Pro Shops. Doors open at 3:30 dinner will be at 5. I plan on attending and will have more information tomorrow.

• Like 1

The wife and I plus my nephew and his wife and kids plus another friend with his family will be there.we will see you there.

The wife and I plus my nephew and his wife and kids plus another friend with his family will be there.we will see you there.

It will be fun to see you there Mark. We can talk more about our spring hunts in New Mexico.

As far as what call I will be donating I am not sure yet. It will be picked tomorrow, it will either be a slate, crystal or a box call.