Sign in to follow this  
az_shooter

WTB new or good condition camper shell...

I have a 2001 dodge 2500 extended cab short bed cummins and I'm looking for a camper shell in white. Would prefer if it had a sliding rear window to match the sliding window on the truck so I can access the bed through the truck or vise versa. Would consider not getting the sliding rear window if the shell and glass is in great shape and no sun damage. Any help finding one would also be appreciated.

It has 126000 miles and I am the second owner, I got very lucky when I found my truck.

• Like 1

It has 126000 miles and I am the second owner, I got very lucky when I found my truck.

That is sweet. I bought my 99 in 05 with 89k on it and thought it was sweet. My buddy just bought this past weekend a 02 with 83k. Super clean.

Good luck on the camper shell. Sorry to hijack your thread.

• Like 1

sorry just sold the shell off from my 01 dodge a month or so ago. got lucky (for me) because the guy that wanted the truck did not want the shell and another guy wanted the shell. I was not advertising the shell for sale but I think the guy had a search saved on craigslist looking for a shell. good luck. I would start calling all the camper shell dealers in AZ because they all have used ones. maybe you will get lucky.

wow.... 4 wheel drive???

Yes, 4x4, I bought it from the original owner in 2011 and it only had 91K on it. The only thing I wish was different was I wanted a manual trans but for what that gentleman was asking for price wise, I couldn't turn it down.