Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

RMEF

Hey guys hope you had a good time, we were at the Grace Mechanical table and we won the beer cup shot gun right out of the gate, we also won the 7mm later on but dont remember what raffle that was. I didnt win crap but nailed a few silent auction items the wife wanted. How about that puppy, last year I had the lab going to about 1000.00 and bailed out but this year wow 4000.00.

We got one of our new guys and a non hunter in on the lifetime member deal for the .22 lever action. Was a good night cqapped of with some live bull riding and dancing at the roadrunner. Oh and then I slept until about 10am Sunday. OUch

• Like 2

Hey guys hope you had a good time, we were at the Grace Mechanical table and we won the beer cup shot gun right out of the gate, we also won the 7mm later on but dont remember what raffle that was. I didnt win crap but nailed a few silent auction items the wife wanted. How about that puppy, last year I had the lab going to about 1000.00 and bailed out but this year wow 4000.00.

We got one of our new guys and a non hunter in on the lifetime member deal for the .22 lever action. Was a good night cqapped of with some live bull riding and dancing at the roadrunner. Oh and then I slept until about 10am Sunday. OUch

you are the man. The banquet was to late for me I dont know how you did the roadrunner.

Too funny My wife got a purse in the auction. She also let them know that blenders and food processors have no place at an elk dinner!!!!!

• Like 1

It was a good time like always. Good bunch of people at these banquets. Our table did ok this year. We won a Ruger 10/22, S&W M&P40, Leupold spotter, Leupold range finder, a couple of purses, RMEF Eberelestock backpack, float tube and a few other random things. And I bought the "off the wagon" random old beater wagon full of booze. I didn't really even care for what it was but it's fun getting the night kicked off by winning the first live auction bid. One guy at our table bought a trip to Kansas to hunt whitetails too. Oh yea, and we bought the Africa trip as well.

Wow , thats some table. Great for the cause, I tried to get the moonshine but the wife pinched me at about 200.00. The white tail hunt sounded great, my wife and I have land in Kansas and she is from there, that would have been a perfect hunt for us. You guys must have been the VIP table i am guessing?

Nope, not VIP but we do dump our fair share of cash at this banquet. We did a full corporate table at the AZ Elk Society banquet this year too. We didn't have as much luck winning any raffles there though.