Sign in to follow this  
southernxpress

Browning 25 WSSM

Well I decided to try and sell this gun to put towards another project or two... I don't use this one as much since I built my Creedmoor but this has been the gun that many people have borrowed for young kids and wives. Since we put the muzzle brake on it, it is a dream to shoot and it shoots well. I did a class with this gun and even the instructor was impressed with it while we were shooting steel with it at 500 yards. The scope is already marked up to dial for the longer shots as well. I am selling as a complete package ready to go. If you don't want the scope I could the sell the gun without it, but I won't sell the scope first. There is close to 200 pieces of brass that has all of the prep work done already too. The Redding Dies go with it as well.

post-8703-0-77615000-1400595547_thumb.jpgpost-8703-0-74205400-1400595565_thumb.jpgpost-8703-0-89204900-1400595598_thumb.jpgpost-8703-0-38090200-1400595633_thumb.jpg

Browning A Bolt; full length of action was rebedded (factory bedding was only the recoil lug)

25 WSSM (basically the same as a 25-06 but in a much smaller package) about 3150fps with 100 grain bullet

Warne Rings and Bases

Vortex Viper 6.5-20x44 with capped turrets

Winchester brass close to 200 pieces

Muzzle brake

Custom Camo

$950 for everything

text or call and leave a message Todd 602-677-3791

Geez I can't believe your selling it as good as it shoots! That's a great package on a long range rifle that has already been tuned up!

Bump

Thanks for the kind words you guys.. ya its tough to sell ... in fact I think its a sin to sell things like this! but I plan on putting it into similar things so I tell myself it's ok

Good I'm glad someone bought it, saved me $950!

Yeah it shot great, one could spend slot of time in finding a good load that shoots like this wssm did! Well worth it!