Sign in to follow this  
scoutm

UTAH - Hitting Credit Cards

I normally don't like these types of posts mostly because I end up checking my card several times a day for a couple weeks and don't end up seeing a charge BUT, this time is different because I see a charge....BULL MOOSE!!!

post-1361-0-94024400-1400530620_thumb.jpeg

I'm in total shock!!!

• Like 3

Yes, that is VERY awesome!!! Congrats on the moose tag!

I got charged twice (one for me and one for my friend......) for the much smaller deer tag sum! ;) Glad that I'll be up on the mountains of Utah again this fall!

S.

:)

I'm still waiting for a charge for deer from a henries muzzeloader tag. I was expecting to draw this year.

I normally don't like these types of posts mostly because I end up checking my card several times a day for a couple weeks and don't end up seeing a charge BUT, this time is different because I see a charge....BULL MOOSE!!!

attachicon.gifbull moose.jpeg

I'm in total shock!!!

Seriously awesome!

It's official. I received confirmation e-mail this morning....the head is spinning...didn't ever really expect to draw this tag ever let a lone with only 8 points. Starting to sink in and I couldn't be anymore excited.

Thank you for your recent applications for Big Game. Your results are as follows:

*********************************************************************************************************

SUCCESSFUL: Bull Moose

Hunt: East Canyon

Weapon: Any Legal Weapon

Your season date(s): Sept 13 - Oct 16, 2014

This is pretty incredible. I looked it up yesterday and the state of UT only issues 7 non-resident bull moose permits a year. Moose meat is by far my favorite.

It's official. I received confirmation e-mail this morning....the head is spinning...didn't ever really expect to draw this tag ever let a lone with only 8 points. Starting to sink in and I couldn't be anymore excited.

Thank you for your recent applications for Big Game. Your results are as follows:

*********************************************************************************************************

SUCCESSFUL: Bull Moose

Hunt: East Canyon

Weapon: Any Legal Weapon

Your season date(s): Sept 13 - Oct 16, 2014

Congats on the tag!! How many points did you have?