KaibabHunter

Need a friend in the tire business

Pushed my tires about as far as I can and need a new set. Was hoping to at least get thru the summer but should get it done rather than risk it. Anybody here deal in tires?

I have decided on Toyo Open Country AT 2, 35x12.5x18's. Any help/recommendations appreciated.

Ryan

Call different Discount Tires around. Some are more aggressive in pricing than others. You might save a couple hundred if you find the right guy.

I was able to save hundreds buying tires from Discount tires online store. They shipped them for free and I even got the road hazard certificates. Just paid a local dealer $12.50 each for mounting and balancing.

i have those tires. make sure u get the extremes. call me bro these r sweet

I found the best price on those exact tires at Tirepro - Queen Creek. No one else came close.

I'll start making calls tomorrow. If I'm reading it right I believe the 35's only come in the xtreme version which is about 16lbs heavier than non-xtremes. I lost 2 mpg's with my Nitto's and I wanna get it back. Have my ranger now so the truck takes less abuse and would like a little better mpg.thx for the responses.

Ryan

The Toyo AT2 is the best AT on the market. Try treaddepot.com... havent looked lately but they had a huge sale and free shipping last month on Toyos.

My father in law owns Central Car Care in Phoenix. 3rd St. And Dunlap. 6029977515. Ask for Paul. Tell him Alex sent you. He would be happy to help you out!

find the best price you can online. then add amounts for shipping and install. then call discount and ask if they will price match. tell them what you have and what the total cost out the door would be if you bought them online. they will match to get your business and you will save probably 10% - 15%.

Well after all the quotes with some under what I was expecting Paul at Central Car Care gave the best deal. Thx Alex for the name drop and everyone else for the suggestions. My new Toyos scheduled for Fri install. Anybody need some 35" spares?

Ryan

Right on Ryan! Thanks for supporting small business and our family! It means alot! He is a very hard working man And runs a top notch auto shop based on integrity and honesty. Very rare for today's mechanics.

If its not too much trouble. Can u give a review on yelp after your experience at the shop? It would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Ryan!