Sign in to follow this  
Sneaker

2013 AZ Elk Hunt Results

Anyone know if they are out, and where you can find them(looking for 2013 harvest numbers). 2014-2015 General regs came out with last year's Deer harvests in there, and they have December hunts obviously, so wouldn't they have the 2013 elk numbers by now too? Too late to call the office, can't find anything on line.

Still it looks like we don't have last year's hunt success results. Is this how it is every year? The hunts are starting in a few weeks now...

I agree that the success rates are skewed ar best. Are they based entirely on the option hunter survey that is mailed out? On a side note, NM is now requiring hunters to complete their surveys online or they are not allowed to apply for a draw or license the following year.

Ya, New Mex. has been doing that for 5-6 years. I like it. It should be Mandatory on all hunts in AZ...........BOB!

So you are saying the results from 2013 hunts should be posted by March 2015, or that they should have been posted by March 2014? Thats a two year lag. Deer are posted much much quicker. I just want to see what the success was on my hunt last year.

All the game and fish have to do is give you a bonus point for turning in your hunter success report.I would rather see them reward hunters instead of penalize them,