Sign in to follow this  
Stallone A.

Spot Hogg (Has the best customer service)

I just want to share with you all about my experience with Spot Hogg customer service. I never met a better company than Spot Hogg. I have been using their products for years now but never had to call on an issue. I broke a pin on my 7 deadly pins last year and sent it back and not only did they fix my sight but made my sight look brand new again.

I just bought the Hogg Father for my new bow. Being that it is an adjustable sight I was a little confused, so I called them up and they helped me with all my questions. Lastly, I lost a screw and they are sending one to me for free. Even though the screw may cost $1 or $2 they are shipping it to me at no cost. That says a lot about a company and their customer service.

Thanks for reading,

Anthony

• Like 1

I have a similar experience with MBG. I bought a used sight with some undisclosed defects. The guy didn't do it on purpose I think he had it set up for his bow, then when he sold it just took it off thinking it worked perfectly. (At least I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt) Anyway, called MBG, first thing I told them was I bought it used, explained everything, they said ok send it in. It's currently at MBG getting worked on under warranty even though I just bought the thing used. Got to love a company that stands behind their products. IMO from reading these customer service stories, you can't go wrong with either company!

x2 on Spot Hogg. Currently use a Cameron Hanes edition Hogg-It with 7 customized pins as well as the Hunter with a 5 pin and 3 pin head.

They've always been great on the phone and in assisting with custom orders.

When I was deployed, I got a 45% discount and bought a group of items but was told it was a once in a lifetime discount. I've since learned they dropped from 45 to 25% for military. I'm hoping with the drop, they'll extend the discount to more than the one time.

I'd really like to get a Boss or Tommy Hogg base to put my 3 pin head on. Lock in the 20 and 30 and the 40 becomes the adjustment pin to as far as I can ethically see, aim, and hit...