Sign in to follow this  
tjhunt2

Need Palm Trees Trimmed

Not really hunting associated but thought I would throw this out there since I need my palm trees trimmed. I usually do them every year so they're not all that bad. I have 3 total that need cut. The one in my back yard especially is the one I'm concerned with. I would like to get it cut before I bring my new 5th wheel home.

Access is easy and would like it done today if possible. I know that's asking a lot and it's a long shot but thought I would ask. Anyone on here or know someone please call. Home 480-833-1230 or cell 480-710-5702.We normally pay $100 for all three.

Thanks! :)

TJ

My trimming days are over. I used to trim my 4 fan palms using a climbing tree stand. After several years of that I finally had them removed. Best decision I've made in a long time. My wife and I are friends again. They will need trimmed again in June.

Trees are about done. Cost was $100 for all three. Mama is a happy camper. :D :D

When mama is happy things go quite well around here. :)

TJ

Glad You got it done. Some guys work for free. Thats alot of work and travel and gas. The Guy couldn't been insured. Thats why when I was a licensed landscape contractor I never did any maintanance. No $ in it . Glad the wife is happy. Thats the biggest battle.......BOB!

• Like 1