Sign in to follow this  
Edge

Trailer Service

Trailer Service and Repair

We have two ways to serve you better.

We can come to you

or

bring your trailer to us and save even more.

The shop is conveniently located near LP 303 and Grand Ave.

OR

Schedule the mobile trailer mechanic to service or repair the trailer at your home or business.

Accepting cash, check, PayPal

* Low Hourly Shop Rates

* Bearing and Chassis Greased

* Mobile Trailer Service

* Brakes and Drums

* 24 Hour Emergency Service

* Electrical and Breakaway systems

* Rapid Responses

* Floors, Lights and Steel Welding

623 707-3420

I am not criticizing your post , but are we permitted to advertise without being a sponser? I dont know just a ? I am a business owner also.

I'm offering a service for hunters, campers to get their trailers road worthy or customized and avoid costly breakdowns.

Not sure that fits under the term 'Commercial Dealer?' But I do appreciate the opportunity, thanks for the PM's.

There is nothing wrong with him letting us know what he does. We can also post what we do in the Topic or section "Family Strengths"

Ernesto C

i wouldn't advertise my buisness unless i was a sponser, well amanda will determine that, in the mean time sounds like a neet service, need them trailers safe on the roads with or kids.

There is nothing wrong with him letting us know what he does. We can also post what we do in the Topic or section "Family Strengths"

Ernesto C

Thanks for the heads up.

I had the same question what does it cost to do the bearings on a single axle?

I'm running a special right now, $79.95 per axle for my mobile trailer service (does not include races or bearings, if needed).

Or bring the trailer to my shop near Lp 303 and Grand for low, low hourly rates.

Tim

623 707-3420

We need one of you guys down here in tucson!!!!! I have a tandem axle travel trailer I need done and dont want to do it myself......

Buffhunter,

I come to Tucson for trailer service. Was just there Friday and Saturday working on the eastside. PM me your info and I'll set something up.

Sure, I'll travel up there so long as you pay fuel and expenses and take me whitetail and pheasant hunting.

• Like 3

Just wanted to say thank you again for the great service on my trailer. Tim was very professional, great service, fast and affordable could not be more happy with the entire process. Good luck on your next shed hunt, and I will pass your phone number on to friends with trailers.