Sign in to follow this  
nighthawk

Wtb 300 rum brass or 7rum brass.

Long lurking for brass and sense my last 50 was bought over 6months ago I'm in need of more.. Let me know if u guys have any u can part with. Thanks!!

If a Sportmans is kind enough to find some in the system at one of their stores, they can ship them directly to your house. I've done this numerous times. Here is the part number for the nosler 300 RUM 1134776, if you need help pm me.

/>

If a Sportmans is kind enough to find some in the system at one of their stores, they can ship them directly to your house. I've done this numerous times. Here is the part number for the nosler 300 RUM 1134776, if you need help pm me.

Thx I'll check that out!

/>

You should go to the store brett

Lmao I do!! I have been hitting them all religiously !! Bass pro, brunos, cabelas, pistol parlor, healy arms, sportsmans, bear moutain. I stop by all these stores all the time and no rum brass in a while!

I think I found some in Washington and Nevada, I got in trouble by the wife for dropping $400 on rum brass. Good luck to you!

I should have a bunch of once fired 300, may take a day or two I will let you know.

• Like 1

I have some 7 rum brass once fired and some test loads that coild be pulled, how much is it worth i think i have 30-50 of them

I have 50 of them I can spare they are once fired.

/>

I have some 7 rum brass once fired and some test loads that coild be pulled, how much is it worth i think i have 30-50 of them

Pm sent