IA Born

Looking For Kids Camo

I will be taking a friend of the family on his first turkey hunt this April. His family does not hunt so I have a hard time telling them all of the clothing he needs or should have to stay warm. As we all know those things add up in the bank account fast. He's growing fast and we're not sure he will stick with hunting, so its hard for me to encourage them to go spend $60 on a youth jacket. He's 12 and a little taller than my daughter so most of the stuff she has won't fit him and he'll swim in my stuff. Does anyone have any youth large camo shirts or jackets they no longer need and are willing to part with? We just found out that he's got an elk tag with my daughter, too, so he'll get good use out of it. Thanks!

Let me see what I have, my kids are around the same age and a bit older and I know what you mean on the growth thing. I'll look and get some sizes for you and pictures. I'd be happy to give them to you to keep the youth going

• Like 1

Let me see what I have, my kids are around the same age and a bit older and I know what you mean on the growth thing. I'll look and get some sizes for you and pictures. I'd be happy to give them to you to keep the youth going

That would be awesome. Thanks!

I will check also, but I'm pretty sure I have some youth sized camo here somewhere. My 16 year old is now wearing my old camp! They grow to fast! If I can dig any up I'll be happy to donate to a future hunter.

• Like 1

Thanks, jaymzth007! Definitely keep me posted! I told his parents not to order anything yet, pending these awesome offers!

Ok I found my sons Mossy Oak camo jacket. It is a Youth Medium( he wore this jacket when he was 12)If it doesnt fit, maybe you can pass it on so another young hunter. Now I just have to find the pants. It is a somewhat light jacket, but I figure he can wear it over warm layers. Thats what my son did. PM me your address and I will send you at least the jacket, unless you are planning to come the the Valley anytime soon!

I might have some bigger older stuff that might fit as well. I know I have a duffel bag around here with a bunch of old camo in it. Might just be old army type camo though. I will keep you posted.

I might have some bigger older stuff that might fit as well. I know I have a duffel bag around here with a bunch of old camo in it. Might just be old army type camo though. I will keep you posted.

AWESOME!! PM Sent!

THANK YOU!!

Did you get enough camo? I found some but it looks like it's a bit small, thought it was bigger, they grow too fast. I do have some packs and a jacket but it might be too hot for that. Do you live in the valley? Pm me your contact info, thanks, Tony

I didn't get it yet, but am making do with leaving for the hunt tomorrow. If you have a jacket and an old pack that you'd be willing to sell me, let me know how much. He's going to need it for his elk hunt in the fall up in the Peaks Unit. PM coming your way.

Thanks!