Workman

Kuiu icon 5200 and 7200 on sale!

Icon 5200 with frame and suspension $379.99, $169.99 off original price. Icon 7200 with frame and suspension $399.99, $199.99 off original price. Just thought I'd through it out there incase anyone has been looking for one buy didn't want to pay full price.

Just picked up the 5200.

In the clearance section on Kuiu.com

I've been eyeballing the 5200 for a while now, I just didn't want to spend 549.99. Seen this last night and and couldn't hold out any longer.

My buddy was just asking about this. i thougjt it was a little on the big side considering we usually only go out for they day, but it sure is a smoking deal! buy the 5200 full kit and just the 1850 bag maybe?

• Like 1

My buddy was just asking about this. i thougjt it was a little on the big side considering we usually only go out for they day, but it sure is a smoking deal! buy the 5200 full kit and just the 1850 bag maybe?

exactly what i just purchased 2 minutes ago cant wait

• Like 2

forgot to say, if you are thinking about ordering anything from kuiu, order by march 31st an use code ULTRA for free shipping!!

• Like 1

I was thinking of trading in my Icon for an Ultra 3000 full kit AND a 1800 bag only. I wonder if they'll let me do that...

Nice packs but I didn't notice a spot or read anywhere that they have a rifle scabbard, I like the scabbard so it's hard to trade in the ol' Eberlestock.

I watched the vid on the new ultra pack and they introduced a bow holder and a rifle holder. ill take one of each please...

Check out steve specks exo mountain backpack or stone glacier. I just ordered the exo pack.

Just arrived about an hour ago. Pretty happy with it so far, I'm gonna load it down and go shed hunting this weekend to try it out.

post-8761-0-58217500-1395883068_thumb.jpg

post-8761-0-44359300-1395883089_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

/>Just arrived about an hour ago. Pretty happy with it so far, I'm gonna load it down and go shed hunting this weekend to try it out.

Does it have a rifle scabbard? What camo is that?