Sign in to follow this  
bustedknuckleinc

22 lr

i'm still tryin' to figure out why on earth anyone would want to stock up on .22.

imho, the stuff is worthless.

"hey, the chinese are coming....now let me reach for my trusty 22 and save America!!!"

really?

/>i'm still tryin' to figure out why on earth anyone would want to stock up on .22.

imho, the stuff is worthless.

"hey, the chinese are coming....now let me reach for my trusty 22 and save America!!!"

really?

I'm not stocking up for an invasion or a revalution, most of the 22 I have was bought in bulk many years ago before the current crisis. To answer you question though, I would rather have 22 ammo for killing small game and in some cases big game, for quietly killing the enemy at hand, and for trade if an episode such as a "red dawn" ever happened in this country. They'll pin point your big bore long before they will a 22.
  • Like 3

Think about this you could carry 1000 rounds of 22 for about the same weight as 30 7mm rem mag. As a kid I didn't think twice about fing off with a 22lr until I saw a 700 to 800 lb cow fall with just one shot. It was the ranchers own cow. After that I saw as a real tool

Cabelas had some on sale Sat am. Doors opened at 8am. Got there at 8:15 and the line to get in the place was still around the building. Did not even try to get in. Good price 1k rounds Win 22's for $44. Too bad.

very good point on the 22lr. i have been trying to get this into my prepper buddies head, i went with the .556 for the same reason, you can carry alot more than other calibers if needed. why have 10 guns and 3000 rnds of ammo if you cant carry it. 22lr over 410 is the servival gun real backwppds guys carry and in the stock you have rambo set up.

All you idiots stockpiling .22 are keeping your neighbors from getting some. Dont you want a little help when the big war starts?

ROTFLOL <_<

My parents got a brick each from this. They had 300 bricks total to sell and my parents got 2. :D

Now I just got to convince the old man to give 1 up...