Sign in to follow this  
Little Creek Calls

New Box Calls and Turkey Seminar Today

Here are the first few pictures of the new box calls I have available. Come by and see them and try them out at my free turkey seminar today 3/1 at Cabelas at 2PM. The seminar is on turkey calling and will be an hour long and full of great information.

Hope to see you there,

Ammon

P3010542_zps7656bddc.jpg

P3010540_zps7d173a64.jpg

P3010532_zps3f83e9f7.jpg

P3010529_zps93ff6a88.jpg

• Like 1

I will try to be at the seminar today with the wife.I need a new box call.will they let you sell them are will we have to do business in the parking lot?

Mark

I will have them for you to play with in the store but we will do business in the parking lot. Also on the boxes I wont have any available for you to take home today just samples but I can take your order and have them back to you this month (March) sometime.

Mark is on call, but we will try to be there if he does not get a call out.

You guys missed out if you did not go great seminar.

Love the Boxes. I can't wait to try mine out in a couple of weeks. That will make five Little creek calls for me. If I cant get one dead this year with these great sounding calls I don't know what I'll do next. I love the way they sound and hope the birds do as well.

• Like 1

Thanks for all who ventured out in the rain and attended my seminar on Saturday afternoon. I enjoyed meeting some of you and teaching this seminar. I can’t wait for the spring season to get here.

Will you have some box calls on Tuesday at sportsmans? Looking forward to getting a couple more calls as well.

Will you have some box calls on Tuesday at sportsmans? Looking forward to getting a couple more calls as well.

It is on Wednesday the 2nd at the Mesa Sportsman's and yes I will have around 30 boxes at the seminar. During the seminar I will be doing a hands on training using the boxes. I know boxes seem simple and easy to use but i will be teaching techniques and tips that have worked well for me. There will also be a hands on pot call training with slate, glass, crystal, aluminum and copper calls to use and try out. We will also be talking about scouting and hunting setups and hunting tips.

• Like 1

I will try to be there! Your box calls sound awesome!!!!

I will be going out this weekend and doing a little calling with his calls I will try to get some video of any birds I call in .

• Like 1

If all goes well I hope to finally make it this year. Sounds like a great evening to learn more about turkeys.

Is the seminar still April 2? I was in sportsman this morning and the sign said April 4 at 6:00pm. Just wondering what the correct time was. If you could post Little Creek Calls so we know for sure thanx. How much are your box calls going for? I would like to pick one up at the seminar...