Sign in to follow this  
KGAINES

ASU

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2692505

For those of you that are interested, it looks like Erickson.

I did hear that Danny White will be the quarterbacks coach or the O.C., but then again I think his name pops up every time they are looking for a coach.

Rumor or Not?

I heard that the only reason that they didn't hire Danny White for the head coaching job was the lack of a collage degree. And didn't he sign a contract with the Blaze in Utah. I hope he has a role in the ASU program next year or any AZ sports program as far as I’m concerned. I think he's a Great coach and great for the community as well.

Buckhorn

He does have a degree, that was one of the things mentioned, but you still can't believe everything you read or hear. I hope he is part of the coaching staff too, the tradition and the Kush mentality are sorely missed.

Danny White will not be on the coaching staff. Not sure where you guys are getting these rumors? Would be nice though!

I personally don't think he would take anything less than the head coaching position, but that is what I heard yesterday on the radio and that was early yesterday and they were talking about Erickson like it had already happened too, I was kind of hoping that if they were right about one than they might be right about both. ASU hasn't announced anything yet, they may pull a Koetter and say they made a mind.