Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

Signs you might be a D-bag

If the screen name you want is taken so you just add a few numbers to someone's elses

• Like 3

if you take the time to post on this topic....

which you have??? so you are calling yourself a d-bag!

if you take the time to reply to a reply on this topic :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

/> if you take the time to post on this topic....

Well, There's your sign!

wait... what? :o

Haha I really don't understand why apparel and drinks are being named on here (flat brimmed hats, skinny jeans, monster energy drinks??). Maybe it is just me and how I was born/ raised but a persons actions are how you classify him, not by the things they wear. That is why I 100% understand actions like selling hunts you don't have, or stealing a persons trail camera, or lying to someone for personal benefit as classification of someone who is a douche. I'm honestly confused on this, and maybe of one you can clear this situation for me, but do some of you honestly stereotype others by the way they dress and talk? Until that person has done a douchey act to another I could personally never classify them as a douche. I don't mean any offense to anyone by this post, but for classifying others by their fashion go to talk to those people sometime, and come back to me and tell me if they are a douche or not.

• Like 7

Haha I really don't understand why apparel and drinks are being named on here (flat brimmed hats, skinny jeans, monster energy drinks??). Maybe it is just me and how I was born/ raised but a persons actions are how you classify him, not by the things they wear. That is why I 100% understand actions like selling hunts you don't have, or stealing a persons trail camera, or lying to someone for personal benefit as classification of someone who is a douche. I'm honestly confused on this, and maybe of one you can clear this situation for me, but do some of you honestly stereotype others by the way they dress and talk? Until that person has done a douchey act to another I could personally never classify them as a douche. I don't mean any offense to anyone by this post, but for classifying others by their fashion go to talk to those people sometime, and come back to me and tell me if they are a douche or not.

I hear you. Monster energy is one of my bad habits....but hey.... there are worse things a guy could be doing.

As far as clothing, what another person wears is no concern of mine, even if I do get a chuckle out of some attire. However, when I see someone with shifty eyes, baggy pants, and a hoody, pulled up on the head, my brain always goes to DEFCON 2, and my hand always seems to drift closer to my M&P. :lol:

I agree these are inanimate object that by themselves are not dbagish, however, they tend to attract dbags.

I am seeing trends that certain folks that are dbags tend to like the same things, same clothes, same events, etc.

Maybe this stereotyping is wrong, but in my facet of the world they ring true more often than not.

If it walks like a bro, talks like a bro, and looks like a bro.....odds are...?

p.s. kids that don't eat their pizza crust that make it to adulthood and still don't eat the crust tends to be another indicator. Must be some anti-dbag nutrients in pizza crust.

• Like 1

you are right, you do NOT look like a D-Bag if you wear a beanie hat during the summer in Phoenix when it is 110 degrees.

• Like 1

If you think g&f are not worthy of managing our game, proving you a license, and a place to hunt you definitely are a DB and then some.

TJ

• Like 5

If the screen name you want is taken so you just add a few numbers to someone's elses

Hmmmm??? like adding 777?

• Like 2

Have to disagree on this one. I'm more than happy to judge a person based on the way they present themselves. In fact its part of my job to interview prospective employees for my company and having done this hundreds of times over they years I can very quickly break a person down based on what i see and their responses to just a handful of simple questions. Douchieness is definetely visible. Incidently if you want to hide your douchieness during an interview here are a couple tips: take the metal crap out of your face, wear some clean non-torn clothes, and generally speaking dont come in to interview for any position with any company looking like you just rolled out of bed or possibly a trash can. Also dont keep checking your phone. I have excused myself and shown more than one person to the door after only a few minutes because they appeared to have more important things on their mind.

• Like 3

I gotta disagree with that one.I know fantastic people that have piercings all over their face, covered head to toe in tattoos and dress in old clothes that are as good and honest as anyone out there.and I know scumbags that dress in expensive suits.and vice versa.someone's appearance has absolutely NOTHING to do with the character of that person.if anything it shows the character of the person doing the judging...

• Like 3

If you think g&f are not worthy of managing our game, proving you a license, and a place to hunt you definitely are a DB and then some.

TJ

g and f provides a place to hunt? thats a new one.

I gotta disagree with that one.I know fantastic people that have piercings all over their face, covered head to toe in tattoos and dress in old clothes that are as good and honest as anyone out there.and I know scumbags that dress in expensive suits.and vice versa.someone's appearance has absolutely NOTHING to do with the character of that person.if anything it shows the character of the person doing the judging...

I think you missed the point. I never mentioned tattoos nor said that people with piercings are automatically bad folks. I did say that if you're going to present yourself as a potential employee, appearing professional goes a long way. It shows the potential employer that you take the job seriously and you value their time and the opportunity.

Mattys281 I understand where you are coming from, but for me interviewing for a job is different then what you wear on your spare time. When a person is interviewing it is their task to dress and act in a professional manner. Your post also implies their actions are what aggravates you (such as being disrespectful and not being adequately dressed in a reputable environment), not what they wear on their spare time.

Elpepe25 I also understand your beliefs, and I will admit that I stereotype every person that I see, I feel like it is human nature to size up "opponents". Yet it seems that you are just classifying all "bros" to being douches. My thing is that there are bad seeds in every bunch, including our hunting world. I for one have met a lot of worse people that are classified as hunters than I have for almost any other group. I've had my trail camera stolen, have been treated like s*** in archery pro shops, and out hunting by other hunters. This does not mean when I see someone who I would classify as a hunter then I automatically assume the worst, because I know that 95% of us are good people. Again I don't mean any disrespect, but go talk to a "bro" sometime, some of the nicest and most reputable people I know are "bros".