Sign in to follow this  
sniper

Best place to get ATV tires

Hello,

I have a 2007 Arctic cat 500 that needs some new tires. I have never bought ATV tires before and was wondering if anyone had some good advice on where to get some for a good deal.

they are 25x8-12 and 25x10-12 in back. I would appreciate any advice....Thanks

you can buy ATV tires at automobile tire stores (discount, big o, etc). they usually have catalogs of the mfg they have relationships with. find what you want then check prices online. Discount will price match what you find online.

The last set i purchased was from discount tire. They were that exact size for my rhino. They were the Carlisle ATV Black Rock and i really like them. Aggressive tread pattern and a heavy load range. $426.42 mounted for all 4

Good luck

Buy online... you will save $$$ then you can get them mounted just about anywhere for $5-$10 a tire....

I just ordered 4 Kenda bear claw tires for $267 and free shipping from rockymountainatv.com. What a great deal. I was looking at $100 per tire locally.......It said they would arrive in 3 days. I will have to find a shop that will mount them for me. Thanks again for the info.

• Like 2

One more for rockymountainatv.com. When I needed tires for my Polaris ranger, I was amazed at the deal I got from them. Great customer service too.

Keep watchin Craigslist. I got a brand new set of 4 same size you're looking for $125 total. A dealership near me had the same set "on sale" for over $500. Craigslist is a gold mine for atv stuff if you're patient.