Sign in to follow this  
7greenheads

Looking for a 4 wheeler

Looking for a honda rancher,recon,or forman,4 wheeler.all I have is 1300 $ to spend ,because I am only 16 and this is every penny I have so PM me and let me know what you have thank you for reading this and have a great day

You might want to redo the topic to say you're looking for a quad. I think you would get more responses. Good luck, I'm sure there are some out there that meet your needs.

I might have what you're looking for, though $1300 might not be quite enough. Have you ever pounded fence posts or shoveled dirt?

• Like 7

I have done both of these and I am not afraid to work. my dad is a masonry contractor so I have had my fair share of hard work. And I would be glad to work something out with you

• Like 3

Where are you located at? I am closing on a house in Tucson, and have grand pack goat plans for my Lil piece of heaven. I'll get you specs on the quad. Feel free to call or text at the number I PM you. (There are people reading this that would do bad things with my personal cell number... David!) Let's see if we can work something out!

Adam

Man I hope this works out. Love the idea of a kid putting some sweat equity into his first set of hunting wheels.

I have done both of these and I am not afraid to work. my dad is a masonry contractor so I have had my fair share of hard work.

pimp your Ol man out as a barter.

The kid's got Grit. I don't think he needs Pop to back him up. C'mon men let's pull together and make this happen. I know a few of you have a fixer upper sitting around and some others probably have some tires, carburators, seats etc taking up space for that project that never happened. Whata Ya Say?

They say (I don't know who they are) if you put it out there in the universe, it will happen. I like the way you stepped up and put your need out there, praying it comes through for you! Kudos on the work ethic too.