Sign in to follow this  
EagleEye

Robbery in suspect vehicle pics added. Power and Mcdowell

Hi all here is pics from the neighbors video cam they match the description from the other two burglaries at power and McDowell in the last two weeks

veryone unfortunately my stepdad had everything stolen from his home today near power and McDowell in east mesa. Here is a short list of things if anyone comes across a deal to good to be true.

new SLC 15x56 swaros in anew black Alaskan guide bino case

Sig P250 40cal

Walther P99 40cal

Taurus Tracker 44cal revolver

Weatherby 7mm pistol style grip bolt on ported barrel a Nikon 4.5x14x40 bushmaster scope

Mossberg 12 gauge older

30-06 stainless barrel older rifle

a lot of jewelry diamond necklaces braceltes ext.

I am going to knock on doors of everyone on the street tonight. I recommend all of us make a paper list of everything we have and the serial numbers in the event that this shoot would happen to us, they have spent nearly all day trying dig up all that info for cops and insurance and don't keep it on the computer because they stole those also. Thanks for reading.

Most of this stuff was inside of a black centurion safe I suspect these thieves may not be smart or old enough to get it open and might dump it in the desert. Please text or email me with any info. If you live over there and want more detail of the exact house pm me. Thanks Charlie Rust four80-710-873four

post-1257-0-76403200-1392603086.jpgpost-1257-0-35126400-1392603112.jpg

• Like 1

I'm sorry for his loss, I hope they get caught and hurt! I keep all my serisl numbers laminated in a lock box outside of my home and on a memory stick outside of my home. Also have a copy of the expensive stuff in my wallet.

Always anchor your safe.

Sorry about the theft. I hate thieves.

So lame. Hope they get caught. Ephesians 4:28

Let the thief no longer steal, but rather let him labor, doing honest work with his own hands, so that he may have something to share with anyone in need.

• Like 1

Hi everyone unfortunately my stepdad had everything stolen from his home today near power and McDowell in east mesa. Here is a short list of things if anyone comes across a deal to good to be true.

new SLC 15x56 swaros in anew black Alaskan guide bino case

Sig P250 40cal

Walther P99 40cal

Taurus Tracker 44cal revolver

Weatherby 7mm pistol style grip bolt on ported barrel a Nikon 4.5x14x40 bushmaster scope

Mossberg 12 gauge older

30-06 stainless barrel older rifle

a lot of jewelry diamond necklaces braceltes ext.

I am going to knock on doors of everyone on the street tonight. I recommend all of us make a paper list of everything we have and the serial numbers in the event that this shoot would happen to us, they have spent nearly all day trying dig up all that info for cops and insurance and don't keep it on the computer because they stole those also. Thanks for reading.

Most of this stuff was inside of a black centurion safe I suspect these thieves may not be smart or old enough to get it open and might dump it in the desert. Please text or email me with any info. If you live over there and want more detail of the exact house pm me. Thanks Charlie Rust four80-710-873four

dude that sucks. i used to live over there for the past 10 years and had no problems. i moved to power and southern and the first week i moved in my house got broke into and i got a bunch of stuff taken. keep an eye on backpage.com and craigslist.

edit: i take that back, there is a lot of little punk kids in Las Sendas and around that area. i had several problems with them.

Thanks everyone I have a little update this is a crew working the area, they hit a house a few blocks away last tues same M O also found a neighbor with a video cam of a lowered black all tint windows full size suv expedition or GMC XL Yukon with chrome wheels and neighbors saw some people loitering. Does anyone know about anchoring safes in posttension slabs they never anchored because its a rental. Anyway thanks

Thats sux. I don't have mine anchored down due to I'm renting for now. My safe empty is about 650lbs so I hope nobody would be able to run off with it.

I have a friend that spends a lot of time on backbage buying stuff. I'll tell him to keep an eye out.