Sign in to follow this  
Guest oneshot

Sonoran Hot-Dogs

/>

personally I do not care for Valentina's sonoran dogs. there is a stand on 22nd (north side of the road) between Wilmot and Craycroft that has the best I have ever had.

that ones called hermosillos I believe? Next to the appliance shop and Tony's deli. I work close to there. I love the bacon wrapped cheese stuffed pepper that comes on the side.

Its hermanos. Their peppers are the best in town. I have yet to find a place that stuffs the peppers with cheese and wraps them in bacon besides them. I always get a couple extra with my dogs

• Like 1

/>

/>

Theres a cart in Vail, Valentinas I think, there Sonoran Dogs are the best ive ever had.

is that the one in between the rail road tracks? Always wanted to stop there.
well I'm here waiting on my dogs, place is very clean! Haha! Almost too clean to be a roach coach. Hope they're good!

I stopped by NENE's yesterday but I'm having trouble deciding if they were better the Canelos. I could taste more bacon but the dogs seemed skinnier and not as juicy. Rolls were about the same but the toppings had less flavor.

I'm going to have to do a few side by side comparisons. ;)

The choice of condiments I got were very limited compares to others. I'll be eating them in a few minutes! Usually the condiments and the bun make the dog!! We'll see.

Im a sucker for the pickled onions. Were they at least edible?

/>

personally I do not care for Valentina's sonoran dogs. there is a stand on 22nd (north side of the road) between Wilmot and Craycroft that has the best I have ever had.

that ones called hermosillos I believe? Next to the appliance shop and Tony's deli. I work close to there. I love the bacon wrapped cheese stuffed pepper that comes on the side.

+1 on Hermosillos and their wrapped and stuffed peppers!!

El Nene...but im going to try some of the suggestions on this thread!

Thanks all!