Sign in to follow this  
Guest oneshot

Sonoran Hot-Dogs

I have to eat a Sonoran dog when I go to Hermosillo! There are two places I have to stop at when I go.

As far as the bun...I completely agree. When we make them here at home the best buns we have found are from the Food City off of Irvington and I-19.

More D

/>

Theres a cart in Vail, Valentinas I think, there Sonoran Dogs are the best ive ever had.

is that the one in between the rail road tracks? Always wanted to stop there.

Thats the one. I have had Canelos and I think these are on par. Pretty good carne asada tacos as well.

Also try a sonoran relleno. It the same as a hot dog but the hot dog is sleeved in a green chille. Yum.

WHERE, WHERE, OH WHERE??????

Sonoran dog: fancy roll/bun, bacon wrapped grilled hot dog, beans, grilled onions, pico (tomatoes, onions, peppers), mayo, mustard, jalapeno sauce (or guacomole) and a grilled pepper on the side.

personally I do not care for Valentina's sonoran dogs. there is a stand on 22nd (north side of the road) between Wilmot and Craycroft that has the best I have ever had.

/>

personally I do not care for Valentina's sonoran dogs. there is a stand on 22nd (north side of the road) between Wilmot and Craycroft that has the best I have ever had.

that ones called hermosillos I believe? Next to the appliance shop and Tony's deli. I work close to there. I love the bacon wrapped cheese stuffed pepper that comes on the side.

Sorry to break the bad news to everyone. I grew up in Nogales. Ate the real deal all the time across the border. The best here in Tucson is El Nene on the corner of roger and flowing wells. Holy Moley. They are better than El Guero Canelo. Hands down.

Sorry to break the bad news to everyone. I grew up in Nogales. Ate the real deal all the time across the border. The best here in Tucson is El Nene on the corner of roger and flowing wells. Holy Moley. They are better than El Guero Canelo. Hands down.

+1000 they are they best!

• Like 1

+1000 they are they best!

El Nene is THE best! By far! Wetmore and Flowing Wells.

Stand on the east side of alvernon, between speedway and Pima. Better than el guero and BKs. The bun makes the dog