Sign in to follow this  
Willyhunts2

Tundra leveling kit

2 inch spacers up front. I have all nuts and bolts. I'm selling because I ended up doing the 3/1 lift on my truck to fit 35's. I believe the spacers fit a tundra from 07 -13. Make a offer.

Did u ever have it out 4 wheeling? I want to level my 13 rock worrier tundra but was wondering how the shocks do with travel..? Also if u don't mind me asking, how much was 3-1 lift. Pm me if u want. Thanks..

Ya the truck has seen just about as much 4 wheel drive terrain as street. I didn't notice any difference in ride or shock travel with the 2 inch spacer but It did stiffen up with the 3 inch. If you buy a 3/1 go with a well known company. The wife bought me a 150 dollar eBay special and there was a lot of cutting and drilling to make it work. The spacer holes didn't even line up with the studs

I'm not sure. They where on the truck when I bought it from Avondale Toyota. The 2 inches in the front made it pretty level, I went to three in the front and one in the back to still keep it level and fit the 35's. The only thing I'm not sure about, since I didn't do the original install, is if the stock studs on top of the strut are long enough for the spacers or if you might need longer ones. The spacers are only a little over a inch but actually give you 2 inches of lift. The 3 inch spacers I put on where actually 1 3/4 inches but gave the truck 3 inches.