Sign in to follow this  
muleskinner

Undefeated season

The beat rolls on...Wildcats survive a tough one against the Stanford Cardinals. The odds mount with each game...really tough to go undefeated in the Pac-12. Free throw shooting is troublesome, but so far the defense bails em out. 3 undefeated teams with more than 20 wins in the top 10...should be a wild March madness tournament if things keep going. Don't see Syracuse and Wichita St. running the table the rest of the way. Fun to watch...Az fans rooting for undefeated season and Az haters rooting for whoever they play! Go Cats!

As a UA fan I do hope they get a loss before the tourney, history has shown that the cats haven't always faired well going into the tournament on a hot streak. Better to get it out of the way early, but the thought of a perfect season is more exciting!

Last night the cats did not play well. Lazy shots and missed free throws were killing them. It was hard to watch. IMO Stanford played a good game and deserved that game, the Cats were lucky to hold them off at the last minute. I just hope this winning streak doesn't get to their heads ( more than it already has ;) ) and let them think that all the upcoming games are going to be a breeze. Play hard and don't let your guard down!

BEAR DOWN - GO CATS! B)

I agree completely that U of A needs to loose before the tournament. It would be a nice reality check! I thought, that after skating by Utah, that that would be the reality check the team needed... It appeared as it was not in the (marginal) victory last night.

T.J McConnel's old man was the head coach at my high school outside of Pittsburgh. I have been watching that kid shoot baskets since he was way too small to drain three's...It's been fun watching him play. I can still hear his dad yelling to this day!

Well cal beat UA tonight, got a loss out of the way so now we can get back on track. Keeps the players level headed and shows them not to be too head strong and just keep playing good ball.

• Like 1

The wait is over...Arizona looses to Cal. Good game by Cal. Arizona lost Brandon Ashley 2 min into the game. Costly injury. Oh well, fun while it lasted...onward and upward!

Hope Ashley is ok. They obviously need him if they are going to do anything.

Knew it was coming. There offense has been terrible lately. Maybe this will get them refocused. Another loss wouldn't surprise me. Conference play is just to hard and grueling.

It was going to happen no team has gone undefeated in the PAC (only UCLA in 1973 when it was the Pac 8)......

Hope Ashley can return this year.