Sign in to follow this  
BuckNasty

Spring Javelina - Leftover permits

I put in for a leftover javelina permit, but haven't heard anything from G&F.

Did I strike out again? Or, have they not completed the leftover tag draw?

It's first come first serve. Call the game and fish.

We goofed up on the first app for javelina in 36B, they rejected us so we put in for leftover tags and were drawn. Call (602) 942-3000, enter your SS# or sportsman's D and the computer will tell ya if you were drawn or not. We called last Tuesday morning. Now if they could just get their web site updated!!!

Good Luck

We goofed up on the first app for javelina in 36B, they rejected us so we put in for leftover tags and were drawn. Call (602) 942-3000, enter your SS# or sportsman's D and the computer will tell ya if you were drawn or not. We called last Tuesday morning. Now if they could just get their web site updated!!!

Good Luck

You are right. I called and got the tag I wanted. They just don't show leftover tags on the website, one has to call or wait for the tag in the mail.

I screwed up too by checking the non resident box. Still got my unit 33 through the leftover. It took a week to find out, but you have to call the hotline. The internet didn't show anything but the phone did. Lots of 34A tags leftover.