Sign in to follow this  
andygrand

Amazing Mule Deer Rut Footage and 4 Kill Shots!

Very nicely done, Congratulations to you all and Casey nailed it on his comments. Great work everybody!

Awesome video, that was cool watching those bucks, I can only imagine how cool it was to actually be there.

Thanks for all of the kind words guys! We were just as excited for Trevor to be able to harvest the second buck as we would have been for one of us to get it. I still haven't come down from this whole experience and just feel lucky and blessed to be able to share my passion for hunting and filiming with you guys! Thanks again!

• Like 3

That fight was unreal! Congrats to you guys. Loved the playful banter about the pigs....I felt the same packing mine out! lol!

Great work - worth the time to watch - Not many videos I can say this about anymore, but I was captivated by the mule deer hunt.

That was to cool. Congrats.

Thanks everyone. Coues assassin, he has seen it. We made sure we got his contact info before we left the mountain that day. 17 year old kid who killed his first buck with a bow! I am as happy for him as I was about my buck!