dieselroe

134 Yard Archery Shot on 6x6

Good luck on your hunt's guys. We can disagree on many things but what's important is that we are doing what we love to do. There are mule deer out there that I haven't seen. Gonna spend the next week trying to change that. Shoot straight.

• Like 6

Guest 300ultramag.

thats nuts- and hardly impressive- here is why....

why would one CHOOSE to take this shot?

because he feels he is unable to close this 135 yard distance?

OR the buck ia on alert?..

. it sounds like desperation......either way not impressive to say the least.. I can reach out to 120 on a good day but thats with my rifle

• Like 1

This is getting good. So it's OK shoot a deer at a 1,000 yards with a rifle.:)

• Like 2

That's what I was wondering, 50 for muzzleloader,100 for rifle and 35 for shotgun/bow right? If the guy is practicing to 150 consistently then takes a chip shot to him of say,100...who cares,if he puts it up on the wall,its HIS trophy isn't it..???

• Like 5

This is getting good. So it's OK shoot a deer at a 1,000 yards with a rifle. :)

how many bulls do you suppose got drilled this year and no one even checked for blood because they didnt look hit and was too far across a canyon to go check? thats a question for a different thread though

• Like 2

This is getting good. So it's OK shoot a deer at a 1,000 yards with a rifle.:)

Absolutely.

how many bulls do you suppose got drilled this year and no one even checked for blood because they didnt look hit and was too far across a canyon to go check? thats a question for a different thread though

Well I know one in 22n. Got shot at over and someone smoked a 6x5 on my sons hunt. Ran right in front of us and died 100yds from us over the ridge. No one ever came and looked for the bull. They hit it a little back but still had a blood trail. Just makes me angry when you shoot something and not sure if you hit or not and still don't go look for blood. Sad story

• Like 1

Well I know one in 22n. Got shot at over and someone smoked a 6x5 on my sons hunt. Ran right in front of us and died 100yds from us over the ridge. No one ever came and looked for the bull. They hit it a little back but still had a blood trail. Just makes me angry when you shoot something and not sure if you hit or not and still don't go look for blood. Sad story

you will be seeing a lot more of that with everyone getting into long range. ive seen a bull take a .300 weatherby at 200 yards to the power plant and not even flinch. walk across a deep canyon to look for blood, aint nobody got time for that.

dead is dead!!! whats next he poached it off grand canyon?

I heard it was a hybrid

• Like 1

/>

dead is dead!!! whats next he poached it off grand canyon?

I heard it was a hybrid

hybrid, 136 yards with a rage broadhead. poached in grand canyon park.... word is he passed on the fritos buck 20 min before at 40 yard...he also used bait and doe urine. he cant post pics due to a magazine article that will have a detailed map of the location killed. did i miss anything?

• Like 5