Kilimanjaro

Pics of a true rifleman..

i dont know, thos deer are about the size of you, and god forbid you actually get a nice one then he will be bigger than you! dont want you and your pops to strain too much when you could just call a REAL man to get it out for ya ;)

Guns are just to dangerous, thats why I prefer to use grenades.

:lol:

That is some funny sh..!

:ph34r:

i dont know, thos deer are about the size of you, and god forbid you actually get a nice one then he will be bigger than you! dont want you and your pops to strain too much when you could just call a REAL man to get it out for ya ;)

Come on man I am 165 pounds of twisted steel. I am used to the heavy packs. In alaska we had to carry 40 pound packs in and come out with close to 80 pounds of fish on a daily basis. So I think I can hack it for another year or so.

165? i would have guessed more like 140 drippin wet ;)

just wait till you get old like me, at 20, it goes down hill... 21, its game over! ;)

add 6 years of football, 4 of wrestling, 6 of weight lifting (4 at like 40 hours a week!) 13 years of baseball, and alcohol and its dang near game over!

when i wake up to a cold morning here in flagstaff my knees are sore and stiff!

I know what you mean I have broken both ankles (left 2 times), my left wrist (3 time), have a torn miniscus, broken all my fingers (including thumbs), tore my rotater cuff and rotated 3 vertibrate in my neck. I am screwed when I get older. I think I should get my knee fixed soon I tore my miniscus 3 years ago :D

know what its like to break all the finger! i have a shoulde that likes to dislocate when im sleeping, playing football, pool, swimming, baseball, wrestling, and when i go to shake a guys hand. good times! got something wrong in my left knee, just dont know what!

Ya gotta be kinda tuff to get old boys.....Best get used to it ;)

I know what you mean I have broken both ankles (left 2 times), my left wrist (3 time), have a torn miniscus, broken all my fingers (including thumbs), tore my rotater cuff and rotated 3 vertibrate in my neck. I am screwed when I get older. I think I should get my knee fixed soon I tore my miniscus 3 years ago :D

I waited 14 years to have my knee fixed, I should have done it right after it happened, no lasting effects it just works better. No big deal either I missed three days of work.

I heard Casey had a slightly used 7 mag for sale that included a bipod built into the barrel. B)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad everyone is alright!