Sign in to follow this  
Coues assassin

Buying new camo

I'm in the market for buying some new camo clothing. I'm shopping around and was wondering what a lot of you guys wear. And where you get it. Yes I know Walmart camo will do just fine as that is what I previously used. Just wanting to try something a little new

• Like 1

/>

KINGS Desert Shadow. Sportsmans Warehouse

unless your fat, then you gotta but it online!! But I'm sure they have your size.

Are you trying to say I am FAT? I bet I could run you into the groung going up hill even at my age 44. 8 months doing my job 6 days a week and hiking on my day off I lost 45lbs.

DO I LOOK FAT TO YOU????

post-5396-0-17502200-1389489671_thumb.jpg

/>

/>

unless your fat, then you gotta but it online!! But I'm sure they have your size.
Are you trying to say I am FAT? I bet I could run you into the groung going up hill even at my age 44. 8 months doing my job 6 days a week and hiking on my day off I lost 45lbs.

DO I LOOK FAT TO YOU????

1052.jpg

hahaha!!! Take it easy bud! I'm sayin I'm fat! I'm sure most anyone could out run me! I buy mine online cause sportsmen's doesn't carry the big guy sizes. I've met the OP, he's a regular lookin American so I'm sure sportsmen's has his size.
  • Like 1

I just got some sitka gear and love it. Next is core4element which is good. But I also have some cabelas realtree that does the job.

/>

/>

DO I LOOK FAT TO YOU????

1052.jpg

hahaha!!! Take it easy bud! I'm sayin I'm fat! I'm sure most anyone could out run me! I buy mine online cause sportsmen's doesn't carry the big guy sizes. I've met the OP, he's a regular lookin American so I'm sure sportsmen's has his size.

Sorry took it the wrong way... used to be fat I guess I am still touchy about it. It's all good.

I don't know what size you are but last time in there they had some larger sizes.