Sign in to follow this  
az_shooter

2014 BCS National Championship game

Wow, talk about a dog fight. Both Auburn and Florida State played their hearts out. That is what makes college football so special. Have to give it up to Florida State head coach Jimbo Fisher for keeping his players in the game. After being down by 18 points by half time and then coming out in the second half and putting up the first 17 points of the half is outstanding. Jameis Winston also looked to keep a cool head throughout the game and it payed off. Great game tonight, one of the best bowl games all year, behind UofA beating Boston of course!

/>i have picked every wrong team this week in the NFL and college. dang. good game.
You picked against the Niners, are you out of your mind?

The next time ND wants to play in a national championship someone needs to show them film from 2013 and then tonight's game. What a game. . .

• Like 1

I'm at work, so I obviously couldn't watch but it sounded like an amazing game on the radio! Congratulations to the Seminoles for a hard-fought victory!

It was a very good game. There have been several good games this bowl season. Not that I particularly care for the sec but I would have liked to see auburn hold on for the win. FSU's strength of schedule to go undefeated and get into the title game was a joke but apparently that is the way college football is.

Personally I thought it was odd that they gave the MVP award to the qb. yes he led them on a game winning drive but he had a below average game. FSU's WR had a great game. 9 catchs for 140+ yards and a 49 yarder to set up the game winning td.