Sign in to follow this  
muleskinner

Jesse Jackson

Alas, Jesse Jackson has weighed in on the Phil Robertson discussion, and has voiced his displeasure! I can't think of a better recommendation than to know that Jesse disagrees with me! He is nothing more than a political whore, and the liberals are his pimp! Wonder if he is still supporting his mistress with money he receives from his mindless robot supporters? What an idiot!

Just look at it this way - with all the garbage coming out of the machine that wants to tell you what to think, what to accept, Phil and his family somehow managed to grab the spotlight in a big way. When you have the #1 show on cable TV in America, and you are all about God, guns, family and clean living, you've already infiltrated the enemy.

The outrage you see now is evidence of how fearful "they" have become of the platform they created. American values lofted A&E from some unwatched channel, to the most watched. If they want to attack their golden goose, they'll get what they deserve. In the mean-time, the Robertsons are doing very well.

What is more telling, is how the networks will respond. Clearly, the public prefers what the Robertsons offer over the Kardashians or Miley Cyrus, Teen Mom, or the endless parade of depravity those and their ilk offer up.

IMO, sides are being drawn up, as we speak, and we have the luxury of choosing which side we are on.

Guest wdenike

JESSE JACKSON = WAIST OF SKIN. Just look at his son, the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree!!!!

Take care, Willie

Jessie Jackson is a hypocrite. He gets away with being an Anti-Semite and then goes out and criticizes others for things they say that might be considered "insensitive" in a similar way. Total BS. Maybe the CONSERVATIVE few in the media should dredge up the old tapes of him calling New York "Himey Town" ........

Jackson is just another race baiter that is always jumping on someone else's bandwagon. The ideology of a liberal, is they are the only ones allowed to express opinion, and freedom of speech. Just look how quickly they criticize Christina beliefs, conservatism, Patriotism, and the constitution that this country was founded upon. Freedom of speech and expression is not only an inalienable right, but a right protected in our constitution.

These Liberal Moron's jump on any opportunity to crush these rights and beliefs, and make someone feel bad about their opinion. There is no rope long enough to hang them all.

I don't believe in homosexuality. I don't like Muslims, and I don't like race baiting black bigots. Jesse Jackson is welcome to knock on my door, and I will gladly give him an earful of opinion.None of these people are man enough to criticize a man to his face, but use the hate driven media outlets as a stage.

Even Charlie Sheen spoke out against Robertson. He must be on hiatus from his cocaine and hookers long enough to speak few unintelligent words. I would love to kick Sheen so hard in his idiot Liberal sack, he would end up peeing out of his ears.

All these Liberal retards make me sick.

see this is problem with you old timers...you've all gone soft on us. :P

• Like 1

Extremists,whether right or left, are jackasses. Period. Either way shows either a lack of intelligence or lack of backbone to be pushed around by political lines instead of using unbiased common sense to do the right thing. But we all know what they say about common sense...

• Like 1

I am extreme Right. I have a pretty high IQ, and more backbone then 100 Democrats combined

My beliefs guide my decisions to be on the right side of the fence, and I am not pushed around by political lines, but by who I believe will protect my interests the best.

Your statement, as well as calling people jackasses who have extreme beliefs, is simply ignorant, especially with your 3rd post.

If you want to man up, and have a logical debate, well and good. Just remember there are people here who are Extreme right,, and we don't call each other insulting names

This is coming from the guy who says he doesn't like Muslims? I can understand disagreeing with an individual, but you're gonna throw "I don't like Muslims" out there and call someone else ignorant? And tell them to have a logical debate? What you said is the epitome of racism and intolerance. C'mon dude.

You're right, I shouldn't be calling people names.I am certainly pro freedom.who I do feel comfortable calling jackasses are the people who blindly claim extremist views with the results being hate/fear mongering. (Anti gay,racism etc)Which is far more common with extreme views that i have personally encountered unfortunately...both right or left... Keep in mind sir that there are also people on this site that are not extremists.in fact I would bet most fall somewhere in the middle just like I do. Or did I need to ask permission sir,seeing how its only my 3rd post, to stick up for my fellow moderates?or How about for my democrat hunter friend who took a bullet for us all while at war in Iraq? The one you apparently feel is 'spineless'? That,sir, is true ignorance.

If you are intelligent as you say, surely you realize the hypocrisy of your comments.how is hating an entire religion not bigotry? there are Muslims fighting to protect you every day. All Muslims don't hate and kill Americans.those are the extremists. Just another example for my disfavor towards extremism.. And also thought I'd enlighted you to more of your hypocrisy, you say not to call names then call me a 'troll'. Everything you say is hypocritical.sir you may be intelligent,but going back to my original point, common sense is clearly scarce amongst extremists...

And by the way is the problem in america is that people increasingly show hatred and intolerance for anything that isn't exactly their own views.sounds like the definition of ignorance to me.I'm simply making an argument against hatred,intolerance, bigotry, and closed mindedness.

Here is what I have figured out.I have all kinds of people in my life.right,left, gay,straight,multicultural, christian,agnostic, Muslim,Jewish.... And this might be hard for you to comprehend,but i havent burst into flames!They are all equally fantastic people that live right.they are every bit as patriotic as you or I. They serve their country and community.The believers are as faithful as anybody.and I guarantee you they would not hate or judge you just because you have different views and beliefs.THAT,right there sir, is the difference between people like you and people like us.

Let me put this very simply for you sir.america is a very diverse country,always has been.so do you think its more patriotic to hate and try to devide based on differences or work towards acceptance,tolerance,and open mindedness? Anybody with half a brain can see any country is vastly stronger when there is solidarity amongst its people,not division.and this 'attack on Christianity and america' is simply a paranoid fairytale extremists brainwash themselves into believing.maybe thsts where you got trolls from too. To lump everyone not like you into someone who's attacking america and Christianity is very extreme and not true.that is alarmingly close to the extremist way of thinking the terrorists have.

Second, where did Jesus teach the values of hatred judgement and separation? He clearly taught the values I've been explaining to youtolerance and acceotance.I am not a liberal, you are just such a radical extremist that my more tolerant views scare you. So clearly, if you want to claim to be a true patriot or a true christian, I just explained to you how your blatant and ridiculous hypocrisy is keeping you from being either to the fullest .

Lastly I am not separating you from us at all.reading your initial mind bogglingly ignorant post inspired me to explain to you how views like that are counterproductive and highly hypocritical to defending the beliefs even of the far right.these last arguments are not debatable unless you are not patriotic or christian. Do what you will with this.my bet is you'll stay the same brainwashed hypocritical ignorant hateful closed minded radical extremist,all while actually damaging the ideals you claim to be defending because you refuse to practice what you preach. Good luck with that sir my work is done here.