Sign in to follow this  
elkaholic

new low

a friend just got back from checking his cameras - found one - well found out that one was shot to pieces - casing laying close by - cable attached to tree and big chunks of plastics laying on the ground and several bullets holes splintering the tree.

no camera in sight or to be found near -by

this is a remote spot - way off any normal trail - what type of A_ OLE 's

are wondering around these days .

nope - central Arizona - not very likely drug runners be anywhere near this area - sorry I should have stated no where near the southern units

It's sad when you hear this and your not suprised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will one day hear about a game camera thief being killed by hunter! That too will not suprise me!!!!!!!

Adam

• Like 1

So now thats what its come to.

This is the world we live in now. Some guys work their asses off and try to do things the right way. Then you have the other guys who now arent just satisfied with taking something that youve earned, but now think you deserve to have your stuff destroyed. Simply because you have it and they don't and in their mind its not "fair".

sorry had my fill of this stuff lately and had to vent.

There are lowlife's in every sport - hunting has plenty. I've had many cameras stolen including the first one my son ever put out. That one hurt the worst. Guys who love and respect hunting don't pull this crap - it's the same type who poach, tresspass, shoot w/out regard, etc.

It's something you have to understand that everytime you place a camera in the woods there's a chance you will not see it again.

• Like 1

There are lowlife's in every sport - hunting has plenty. I've had many cameras stolen including the first one my son ever put out. That one hurt the worst. Guys who love and respect hunting don't pull this crap - it's the same type who poach, tresspass, shoot w/out regard, etc.

It's something you have to understand that everytime you place a camera in the woods there's a chance you will not see it again.

Yep........lower your expectations from the start and you won't be as disappointed

It is sad to say.....

• Like 1