bowsniper

Randy Ulmer Hunting Accident?

I just heard from a friend that Randy Ulmer had a hunting accident a few days ago and broke his legs. Does anyone have any more info on this?

Thanks,

Mark

Well I finally got the scoop on Ulmer. He broke his legs while flying his paraplane. :(

Well I finally got the scoop on Ulmer. He broke his legs while flying his paraplane. :(

Out scouting? :huh:

Actually it was one leg and I'm not sure what he was doing other than he was flying his paraplane.

Well then share it with us. From what i read about the guy on this site is that evryone here has the upmost respect for the man. I hope that it is not a devestating story that will make me fill like crap about saying this, But i do not see the point of your post MR.Dave. I hope you do know him so you can tell him for all of us that we hope all is well and hope he returns fast to his health and I hope all his family is well as well. :)

Randy is a great guy, an excellent shot and I consider an even better hunter.

I havent talked to Randy since last January but, even then, he made a point to come up to me and shake my hand and ask me how everything was going.

He is as down to earth as anyone I know, period.

I had a couple friends get carried away in one of these conversations one time. I guess it got me on edge and a little carried away also. I have so much respect for the man that I jumped too soon.

Sorry about that guys.

I am impressed by your posts. You guys are great.