Sign in to follow this  
firstcoueswas80

wtb used canyon cooler or yeti

Pelican reviews are good and they look to be very similar but retail was as much or more than yeti. If it is a big discount they would be worth looking at for sure.

After seeing this I got in contact with the dealer rep at Brute Outdoors and asked about a group buy. Basically he said if we can get 25 coolers on the buy, they could do 20% off. They look like good coolers and I've been eyeballing them for awhile now. It's an option.

I am pretty sure firstcoues has the dealer lined up for the Canyons.

OK. They are good coolers but after looking at the hinges, gaskets and alignment of all the high dollar coolers out there on trips to Cabelas, BP and Sportsmans my mind is made up and I won't purchase anything else than a Yeti.

They are all so closely priced that it just isn't worth my time to look any further even if the competition was half priced. Because I will have to look myself in the mirror and know I "cheaped out" and settled for second best.

Like someone said a long, long, long time ago. Quality is remembered long after price is forgotten.

• Like 1

lets see what firstcoues comes up with. :)

I am pretty sure firstcoues has the dealer lined up for the Canyons.

OK. They are good coolers but after looking at the hinges, gaskets and alignment of all the high dollar coolers out there on trips to Cabelas, BP and Sportsmans my mind is made up and I won't purchase anything else than a Yeti.

They are all so closely priced that it just isn't worth my time to look any further even if the competition was half priced. Because I will have to look myself in the mirror and know I "cheaped out" and settled for second best.

Like someone said a long, long, long time ago. Quality is remembered long after price is forgotten.

After owning both I have seen no difference between Yeti and Canyon Coolers as far as performance is concerned. After a point you are paying for the name and I really don't care what it says on front as long as it works.