DEERSLAM

Check this Monster out

hey guys I found a really large rack in unit 21 . . . it scores between 345 and 355 I think its a coues . . might be an elk? But I'm pretty sure its a coues . . .

what a tool, har har har :lol: :lol: .

Steve, you're a funny SOB bro!!!

A few years ago a guy called me and said he'd gotten this HUGE coues shed at the swap meet here in Camp Verde. The guy tells him he found it in West Clear Creek a couple years back blah blah blah. Anyway, he brings it over to my house to show me and it turns out that it's a decent heavy eastern whitey shed. It's amazing how people make up BS and even more amazing how often most people get duped into that kind of garbage and go along with it. That's how the #1 & #2 NT Coues bucks got recognized and rank where they do..... Out of sheer ignorance! You give me a pile of Coues sheds and/or racks with a few smiliarly sized eastern bucks and I'll pick the imposters out in no time! It's really not that hard when you know what each species' antler characteristics are. Anyone care to make it interesting................. LOL!!!

You said it Josh! And as some would say, "that Travis is just kinda,,,, somehow". ;)