DEERSLAM

Check this Monster out

Hybrid?

part wolf/part dog :huh:

AzP&Y

in my opinion you would think that a coues buck that big would have more mass than that but wether it is coues or not it is an awesome find and I would be happy enough

I'm thinking that this dude is full of the CACA... looks almost like a mid western WT that he brought to the desert to take a pic with and post it saying he found it in AZ.. I'm not buying this one.

OH HELLS NO!!!

You guys are good :D you made madglasser confess.

good job!!

azyoung

Can you believe that guy! Why is an Outfitter/guide going to go on the internet and make a fool of himself like this. Time to drop off the face of the earth :angry:

Unbelievable! How hard would it be to be honest and say I bought this rack do you guys think it could be a Coues? Pretty sad. :(

azyoung

It's one thing to sit around a camp fire and tell stories with your buddies. To go out of your way to post pic's on the internet and make up stories about them as if they were fact............... LOOSER!!!

if he found it in 27 why would he drive down into the desert flats to take a picture. the skull on that would be pretty wide for a coues. notice how he tried to cover it up with his hands.