Sign in to follow this  
flatline

Swarovski optics

I was reading swarovski warranty and it stated in order to get the limited life time warranty you will also need to send them the receipt on the purchase. Is this true or did i miss read it?

No receipt required. You can register your optics online also with them. Even if you purchase from a private seller that sent in the warranty card you can fill it out on line and put it in your name.

Just registered a pair and I am the second owner. I did not need receipt. Had a preventative maint. cleaning done at no charge. They treated me well.

Mine got damaged last year on a javelina hunt and I just got around to sending them in last week. I bought them off a cwt member out of NM and did not have a receipt or the warranty card filled out. Swarovski said no problem and they would warranty them but it would cost me $150 before they would send them back. I paid with a credit card and they are on their way back as we speak. Hope they did a good job.

Good luck!

TJ

mine are still avalable and i have unused warranty card

make a offer

mine are still avalable and i have unused warranty card

make a offer

Thanks 125coues, But right now i'm going to look at some 15x56 swaro's,

No problem

You going to wait and get the new HD ones that are suppose to be out in January?

Fyi - I have a set of 15x56 posted for sale on CL. I just posted it and im getting a lot of interests. 1400.

Fyi - I have a set of 15x56 posted for sale on CL. I just posted it and im getting a lot of interests. 1400.

what are you going to get instead?

I think some 10x42 el rangers will pair nice with the 20x60x80 scope...