Sign in to follow this  
4xmike

Magazine Capacity

A buddy of mine is having trouble getting his rifle due to the Tards in government and I have a 308 to lend him. I wanted to get the specifics on the current magazine capacities. It is a L1A1 with ten round mags. If anybody can answer this or point me to the azgfd rule I would appreciate it.

Mike

? Since when were there no limits. Thought it was 5

Guess I'll load up my 60 rounders for the pig hunt.

Don't forget to put your suppressor on your guns now that it legal as well. Nothing like laying down lots of fire and keeping it quite on your hunt :)

• Like 2

A buddy of mine is having trouble getting his rifle due to the Tards in government and I have a 308 to lend him.

I know you know this... but for the benefit of our less knowledgeable readers- be careful lending a firearm to someone who may or may not be prohibited by the Tards in Government from posessing, transporting, or handling a firearm.

That being said and done there are no magazine restrictions for hunting big game. The only magazine restrictions in AZ are for Federally regulated species- Migratory birds like doves and ducks. Yay FREEDOM!!!

A buddy of mine is having trouble getting his rifle due to the Tards in government and I have a 308 to lend him.

I know you know this... but for the benefit of our less knowledgeable readers- be careful lending a firearm to someone who may or may not be prohibited by the Tards in Government from posessing, transporting, or handling a firearm.

That being said and done there are no magazine restrictions for hunting big game. The only magazine restrictions in AZ are for Federally regulated species- Migratory birds like doves and ducks. Yay FREEDOM!!!

He is ok to own and carry, it is the hit and miss issue with the government shut down. his gun was ordered, but the retailer said they cant do the transfer paper work right now. I told him to try a place like sportsmans or bass pro shops, but he has already paid for it. He is not happy. I appreciate the response and comments of things to consider. Neither of us want to take the 308, but it makes for a back up if something happens to my 270.

/>Then what are the max rounds you can carry in a 223 on a javelina hunt?

As many as your drum will hold