Sign in to follow this  
wtlathen

3d/ target scope

If you want to get into 3d/ target archery I have an axcel ax 3000 sight and scope for sale. In great condition. 9" bar and right hand. Your choice of an extreme scope and sunshade or a newer viper. 1st, 2nd and 3rd axis adjustments. No lenses. Have equipment manual and hard case. 225.00.

602-568-4845

post-3040-0-12625100-1381189742_thumb.jpg

I'm not selling all of my tourney gear. I am trying to condense all archery into one rig for now. My son is now at a responsible age, been through hunter safety and is now time for me to start showing him the way of the woods. I took him over full time from his other school and where he was failing to a`s and b`s. So it is time to start on him with hunting and teaching him. I am not completely done shooting tourneys but, I am gonna concentrate on animals rather than foam. I will have a bow set up that can do both without changing anything. I am very competitive so I will still hit the courses. So, I am trying to gather up some extra cash for more hunting gear. As for the scopes, I think I have a 4x laying around. Pick one, make an offer and I'll hook you up.