TREESTANDMAN

2006 bow face offs

Some of those tests are pretty lame, adaptability and dynamic efficiency? About the only two that matter to me is noise and vibration.

Shoot a few bows, buy the one you like. Its that simple. All are nice. I was glad to see that some of the $399 bows stacked up against the $799 bows.

Redman

I love the design of the new PSE mach X and all of the number written on it, but I have also heard it has a ton of recoil and vibration. I have not had a chance to shoot one yet, but I am not in the market right now to buy one since mine has been killing animals for the last couple years with no problem. 250fps/72pds CE :o . My buddy is getting one for Christmas so I should get a chance to dry fire it a couple times. :P

I can not wait to see this for 2007. I shot all the new Hoyts last night all I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!! There new cams are really smooth and they are the very very quiet.

but I am not in the market right now to buy one since mine has been killing animals for the last couple years with no problem. 250fps/72pds CE :o

You said a mouthfull buddy, Its so easy to get caught up in newer and faster and better. . . truth is, if it isn't broke, don't fix it. If you have a bow or gun that fits you and you know it well and trust it, never ever replace it.

My 2 cents.

I shoot a 2006 Tribute and I must say it actually leaves me speechless! Shot a easton XX78 2512 with Magnus Broadheads clear thru a bull elk at 53 yards this year. The bull never heard the bow and actually turned at looked at the arrow on the ground that just passed thru him! Then he dropped.