Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Giant Velvet Coues buck!

dont know what you guys are complaining about, you all could kill bucks like this every year(maybe not 150" obviously). just make sure everyone in the hunting world is aware that youll pay the most $$$ for finders fees of huge bucks and bulls.

Great point. I will pay $70, no screw it $100 for anyone that can find a 120+ buck in 35b in November. :)

Joking aside, incredible deer. Thank you for sharing it with us and many congrats!

Who cares who found the buck, or watched the buck. i've been chasing coues deer for 20 years and have never seen a deer that big in my life. The only thing i wish was diff. is that i was the one shooting it. A huge congrats goes out to broc and the whole mossback crew. Just seeing one run across the road in the headlights would be enough excitement for me, let alone having the honor to harvest one. People can get as jealous as they want of mossback , but in the end they always get it done whether finding it themselves, or networking with other guides. If i had the tag i would do exactly the same in order to find a 1 in a million buck like that. If most people knew what it takes to find a buck even 25 inches smaller than that, they would sit there in awe instead of stewing over who found it or what tag it was killed on. Now if i could only get one to run across the road in the middle of the night a little to close to the front bumper of the dodge at 30 plus, cause that's the only chance i'm going to have of harvesting a buck like that . lol

• Like 1