6ANut

6a is floating away

3 plus hours of good rain equals no deer but water everywhere.

Hey on the bright side you could be the first to take an archery deer from a canoe.:)

• Like 4

Hey on the bright side you could be the first to take an archery deer from a canoe. :)

Might be considered shooting from a vehicle...haha

Well when i was up there yesterday looking for elk the camo army was standing in line at every water hole I could find.

the storm is just getting started for today - units 4-10 are gonna get dumped on - everything from Wickenburg to 1-40 already hammered this am.

its slow moving to the n/e

guess with 1 vechile down stayin home this weekend is easier to take. seeing how everyone's / everything's getting wet - bet the roads suck too!

http://www.kpho.com/weather click on radar

Yeah, it was a mud fest up there yesterday morning. We got out of there after we realized it wasn't gonna stop. Need it to get hot again up there.

/>Yeah, it was a mud fest up there yesterday morning. We got out of there after we realized it wasn't gonna stop. Need it to get hot again up there.

No, we need the moisture FAR more than people need to sit waterholes to hunt. Love seeing this amount of rain that we have sorely needed for a long time.

• Like 5

Just made a quick trip to Provo and back, left Friday got back yesterday. I had my windshield wipers on 80% of the drive both going and coming back.

Rez looks really good in most places.....there are those places like green river where nothing grows but all in all it was a really wet trip and really good to see.......

• Like 1

I honestly can't remember the last time it was this green up here.

Well when i was up there yesterday looking for elk the camo army was standing in line at every water hole I could find.

What the HECK is the point of hunting water when there has been that much rain ... man ... sometimes people are REALLY DUMB!!!!! Not referring to you obviously ... the CAMO ARMY.

What the HECK is the point of hunting water when there has been that much rain ... man ... sometimes people are REALLY DUMB!!!!! Not referring to you obviously ... the CAMO ARMY.

+1 it amazes me