songdog11

Binos, Good,Ok,dont bother

Please don't waste your money on these. Several good options in the $350-$700 range that have been recommended will work great. I saw a pair of monarch 12X56's on ebay the other day for $400. Good luck.

• Like 1

/>

I was in the market for Swaro's and my AC crapped out. Had about $900 to spend. Looked through Kaibab's figuring to put the rest on credit. Didn't feel right. Got Minox 25x58EDs for around $700. Great decision. Love 'em.

Have you used them in the field yet? How big is the FOV at say 800-1000 yards? I have used both 15x56's and 20x80's and the latter has a noticeably smaller field of view.

I'm pretty sure that he meant to type that he has the minox 15x58's. Could be wrong though.
  • Like 1

Please don't waste your money on these. Several good options in the $350-$700 range that have been recommended will work great. I saw a pair of monarch 12X56's on ebay the other day for $400. Good luck.

Yeah, I ment that as a joke. I can't imagine anyone carrying around 10# Binos.

Thank you all for the help. some of you unserstand where I am coming from and some dont. I found a pair at a great price from a CW.com member who is willing to hold them for me untill I make the 3 hours drive to his house. That is awesome! So I will be rockin a set of 15s for this season and it I am excited! Thank you all for the help again.

Used them a lot. FOV is good ... smaller than low power glass, but good for 15x's I think. For the money its good stuff. Still wished I had Swaros, but I don't lose sleep over it.

Yes. 15x's. Fat fingers on a pda.