Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

**Birkenstock NEW

so I ordered these shoes then found out they run about a size smaller than classic Birkenstock I wear 14 which equals 47 these are a 47 **but run more size 46 or 13 medium a**14 Narrow could wear them also. I normally wear the Arizona style just thought these were pretty cool with the stitching. these actually have a removable foot bed you can replace if they wear out

$75.

If i didn't have few crazy toes from fracture repair and nerve removal i could wear them.. see maybe game and fish should have used my foot as an excuse for no more deer feeders it would have been as good as the excuse/lie that they dide use.

If you have never tried birks they are basically a sandal with orthotic in them. i love them! these are awesome just to small for me and ebay purchase cannot return.. $120 sandal

not sure but you might have more luck selling those on peta.com, vegan.com, treehugger.com. take your pick. \"/

• Like 4

/>not sure but you might have more luck selling those on peta.com, vegan.com, treehugger.com. take your pick. \"/
Well if they are the only ones smart enough to buy good shoes then I guess they will rule the world one day! Besides I'm not sure how true vegans feel about Cowhide on their feet

where some greenies shoes and some hemp clothing works even better than camouflage

Wish they were my size - been wearing Birks for over 25 years. Good shoe, well built and comfortable.

/>Wish they were my size - been wearing Birks for over 25 years. Good shoe, well built and comfortable.

probably 15 or 16 years for me. they have been my cure for a lot of problems. Funny cuz you gotta break them in slow just like a good boot. I like this pair or style because it looked like the beefier version of the Arizona model. Plus much cheaper than buying a good orthotic.

/>Ttt with new pair Tatimi Birkenstocks fit like 13M

$75

You will make your feet happy.. ya know your wife is gonna like them better than your wally world flip flops!