Sign in to follow this  
out4blood

Browning Custom Meats in Payson

I was wondering if they are still in business. I tried contacting them via the Ph# on their facebook page and it was disconnected. Let me know if they have new contact info.

My brother and I wll be in 4a for early archery bull and he is driving out from Wisconsin. Just looking for a reputable processor in the area who can quickly cut, package, and freeze his bull for transport back to Wisconsin...if he shoots one

Thanks

I don't know, but if you cant find anyone I used Thrush's who is just outside of Wickenburg but has a mobile unit and will probably be out running around that time of year. they were quick and price was reasonable.

• Like 1

There is always a processor with a trailer parked at the store at Forest Lakes just up the road in 4B.

Heard he moved to Holbrook, hopefully he or someone that knows more will post.

+1

Talked to him last in june. Hoped to have something worked out by season start.

If he does get something set up I would take one to Holbrook, nice guy.

Heard he moved to Holbrook, hopefully he or someone that knows more will post.

+1

Talked to him last in june. Hoped to have something worked out by season start.

Shed hunter if you talk to him get me his #, I would like to give him a call.

I talked to him a couple of months ago, he had gone to holbrook, but still had the same phone number. He is not processing any more. There are several other good processors here in Payson that are not members. PM me if you want some contact info.

Cutting Edge Processing in Payson will be my 1st choice for my wife's cow and my bull. As soon as we tag out of course. I've read good reviews about them, they vacuum seal the meat, and the price seems fair. I've used Miller's Southwest several times and was pleased. They will have a reefer truck parked up in either Forest Lakes or in Heber. Good luck on your hunt.

I do not believe Miller's processes out of their truck. When I used them they took my elk, ID'd it with my info, and hung it in the trailer until they had a load larger enough to take it to their facility in the far Southeast Valley. That's where they processed mine and where I picked up the final product.

Cutting Edge Processing in Payson will be my 1st choice for my wife's cow and my bull. As soon as we tag out of course. I've read good reviews about them, they vacuum seal the meat, and the price seems fair. I've used Miller's Southwest several times and was pleased. They will have a reefer truck parked up in either Forest Lakes or in Heber. Good luck on your hunt.

I worked at cutting edge all last year. But not sure if were gonna be open this year.