Sign in to follow this  
rookiearcher09

4B Early Bull Tag

New to the site, finally got drawn for my first early archery bull tag in 4B. I have been up and done some early season scouting and just learning the lay of the land. I am going to be going up every weekend from now until the hunt and i have some good ideas on where i plan to start scouting. But if anyone has any experience with this unit and is willing to share any info that would be greatly appreciated. My plan is to focus on a few canyons and stretch out my legs. Anyhow, thanks in advance!

Welcome to this site. It is really a great place with good folks here. Glad you got drawn. I was drawn for the same unit but with an early rifle tag so I will be starting the day after your hunt closes. I've been up there a few times already and have a few places figured out. I'll send you a PM.

CJ

Welcome to the site man! I have the 4B archery bull hunt also. Should be a good time. I usually scout Monday and Tuesdays if you ever want to scout together or join forces when the season comes. Its gonna be me and and my lil bro if you want to camp with somebody. Everyone I talk to says the bulls will be out of he canyons by then and up on top. Wildcat Canyon and the Potato Patch are always a good bet. Im looking for something more remote but don't know if Ill be able to find it with all the roads going thru the unit. I took off the whole month almost so Ill be up there if u want to get together. Good Luck!