Sign in to follow this  
Ghosthunter

Capturing the Moment..coues/bighorn videos

So, I have a friend that is trying to get started with a new quest and has asked me to reach out to my fellow CWT members. He came along with me and captured my hunt on video and has just finished a couple of other hunts he has filmed. I will definitely have him along on my sons first hunt to be able to capture all the memories. I think it turned out really good. He documented it to show what Coues hunting is like and what to expect on a Coues hunt. He is using this video to show off his talents and to attract future clients. I have posted a link to his newly completed website and the videos that he has completed. Let me know what you think?

P.S. I know he's not a sponsor of the site but he is just getting started and probably will be in the future.

http://youtu.be/BB-JNEEZ0vc Carl's hunt.

Quinn's hunt
Coues deer

That is some great footage. Love that 10 year old big horn hunt, can't get any better than that. Looking forward on watching some more videos in the future.

Awesome videos!!

Awesome videos. Bighorn hunting is something I will keep with me for life. Those are some amazing animals.