Sign in to follow this  
'Ike'

...Traded...

Excellent Condition 9.9/10 in Max-1/Black with custom Core Archery Strings/Cables Blu/Blk and a Custom Grip Blu/Blk...Set at 27.5" (28" w/Loop) maxing out at 62#...Bare bow only and will come with factory grips and strings (WC)...(Lefty)

2013 ANSWER™

Not too short. Not too long. Just the right brace height. And, flat-shooting fast. That’s the Answer™, the ideal hunting/3-D crossover bow. The Answer is quiet, vibration-free, easy to draw and extremely shootable. And, for 2013, the Answer riser has been totally redesigned so it’s 6% lighter! The question is, if you hunt and like a little longer bow or if you hunt and shoot 3-D, why would you shoot any other bow?

Axle-Axle 33 1/2" +/- .125" Brace 7" +/- .125" Weight 4.1 lbs String 56 1/8" Cable 38 3/16" Centershot 7/8" - 13/16" Peak Weights 40, 50, 60*, 65, 70, 80 lbs Available in Right Hand, Left Hand

$700 Shipped Lower 48...PayPal w/fees or USPS MO

I shot one the other day. Excellent bow. Amazing how forgiving it is. At full draw, it will not jump away from you which is something I really like for a hunting bow. I personally love the design of the grip. If I wouldn't have bought the PSE Omen at a really cheap price, I would have bought this bow.

Just my .02.

Thanks Ragu...PM's answered, this is a 'lefty'! ;)