Mine was just hit. I only put in for unit 22 & 21 in December! Should be a fun hunt!

Congrats on either one of those tags!

Congrats on the tags so far guys. I would be curious to know if the guys that r getting hits are guys that had max points for the respective hunts they got hits for, or were any of the hits so far for any average hunts so to speak.

Congrats on the tags so far guys. I would be curious to know if the guys that r getting hits are guys that had max points for the respective hunts they got hits for, or were any of the hits so far for any average hunts so to speak.

Just all luck on my end of things. I had 2 bonus points my hunter safety and loyalty point and that got me a december hunt.

Good question. I am an average and nothing so far

OMG!!!!!......this sh_t is killing me! :blink: my wife wont check online for me anymore!!!...she said im Neurotic??? lol!..ok so i am!! :lol: :blink: ;)

• Like 1

My dad had the loyalty and hunter ed points

for a 40something general hunt

Loyalty and hunters ed for me as well, late December whitetail first choice, November muley second choice. I put in the day the online system opened up.

With only 4 bonus points total you would have had no chance of getting either of those december tags in the bonus pass. So you must have gotten it in the 1st and 2nd round.

Nothing on my Cabela's card yet... Fingers are crossed.